Willer Gallery

"I am an obsessive researcher, I love being in the library, figuring out the roots, the links, the relationships and the influences.”  - Rebecca Willer





If there’s anything I set out to achieve, it’s that I want the look to be like the objects have grown with the person,” says Willer. “Our clients are discerning. They are people who travel, experience different cultures and who are very interested in the arts. We help them reflect their lifestyles in their decor.” Charming, perceptive, interested and interesting, Willer has confidence in what she knows but also confidence to be excited about learning more, all the time. “I am an obsessive researcher,” says Willer. “I love being in the library, figuring out the roots, the links, the relationships and the influences.” This approach to design and life is in Willer’s DNA. “My father was a diplomat towards the end of his career and when he travelled, what he always wanted to know was ‘What are the most special artefacts of the local cultures?’ and ‘What can we ship back?’ I can’t imagine not responding to my environment that way; even when I was a student, living on a shoestring, my room didn’t look like anyone else’s – for pennies, it looked different. I say my approach has always been spare, not forced, certainly accumulated over time.

 (text taken from here...) 





Paul Mathieu 'Aria' chaise, bronze & Abigail Simpson vessel




Mathilde Penicaut table lamps



more info here..



--------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top